Entertain Your Family under this Stunning large Patio!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
There is more than meets the eye to this stunning three bedroom home, come along and inspect today!
This property features;
- Sure to impress, the king size master bedroom includes walk-in wardrobe, air conditioning and generous-sized ensuite
- Second bedroom with air conditioning and built-in wardrobe
- Third bedroom with built in wardrobe
- Beautiful polished timber floors throughout
- Fantastically spacious, the open plan living and dining are washed with plenty of natural light from the floor to ceiling length windows, shutters and air conditioning
- With a neat front balcony, you will love enjoying a cup of tea on this quiet street with city glimpses
- Well equipped kitchen designed for functionality, the kitchen is sure to impress with electric stovetop, ample storage, brilliant white bench tops, cabinetry and generous pantry
- Security screens on all windows and doors
- Separate shower to bath
- Separate toilet
- Single lock up garage, also with plenty of room for a second car on the driveway
- Backyard patio is great for entertaining
- Fully fenced backyard with lots of space for your children to run wild
- Falls within the Cavendish Road and Holland Park school catchments.
- Breezy north-facing block and positioned in a great pocket of Coorparoo
Within walking distance of Majestic Park and public transport options, plus close by plenty of amenities, shopping and only 8km to the CBD.
** TO BOOK AN INSPECTION SIMPLY CLICK BOOK INSPECTION TAB OR CALL OUR OFFICE (07) 3394 2338**
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.