Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
EXECUTORS INSTRUCT SALE… WE ARE SELLING!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
One for the renovators, this Queenslander is a blank canvas and ready for its fresh new creation. Enjoying a striking gabled presence and original period features, the home is blessed with plenty of soul, great bones and elevated north-eastern views over the Annerley district.
With all the makings of a great city fringe project, the property is within walking distance to the Princess Alexandra (PA) Hospital, Buranda Shopping Centre, express bus and train stations and just 3.5km to the Brisbane CBD.
- Renovator on an elevated 425m2 block
- Large original rooms with high ceilings and VJ walls
- Unbridled potential with scope to develop or build in underneath (STCA)
- Ideally located in a walk to everywhere position
- Proximity to public transport
- Central living space takes advantage of sunny north aspect
- Generously scaled floor-plan features separate dining room
- Private low maintenance rear courtyard includes covered patio
- High ceilings and solid timber floors, ample storage space
- 3.5km to the Brisbane CBD, walk to shops, trains, buses and PA Hospital
In one of the area's best locations, presenting a lot more than what first meets the eye, this modest piece of real estate offers a myriad of positive options which will flourish well into the future.
Call Ben Cannon on 0413 596 496 to request an information pack. This property will be SOLD!!!
Council rates - $1,680.64pa
Land Size - 425sqm
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
425m² / 0.11 acres
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.