Auction location: On Site
Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
A HOME FOR ALL SEASON"S… FAMILY LIVING OVER TWO LEVELS CAN BE YOURS
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Thoughtfully crafted for seamless indoor/outdoor living and entertaining, this inner city home couples modern design with superior functionality over two spacious levels. A selection of Alfresco areas provide the inspiration for a resort style theme which is carried throughout the home. Brilliantly executed and showcasing design quality, it presents an exceptional lifestyle address, just a short walk from shops, cafes, quality schools and transport services.
- Open plan family living and dining areas flow to rear deck
- Stunning Stone kitchen featuring all the big names.
- Master bedroom features ensuite and fitted walk-in robe
- Two full bathrooms plus ensuite
- Choice of living areas featuring stunning polished timber floors upstairs and easy-care tiles downstairs
- Downstairs features a fourth bedroom with french doors opening out to an excellent outdoor sitting area.
- Four light filled bedrooms with built-ins
- Bi-Fold doors connect the indoor/outdoor flow to rear veranda with neighborhood and city vista's
- Fully fenced private & easy care gardens
- Ducted air conditioning
- Study area
- Relaxed address with easy access Caf's, Schools including catchment area for St Thomas' Catholic School and Churchie, all within 5 km of the CBD
This home is the perfect setting for a contemporary family lifestyle, this recently revamped home offers understated lifestyle from top to toe. Spanning over two stunning levels, choose from alfresco living on the upper level terrace or the lower level terrace. Taking in gorgeous natural light and a breezy cross flow, there is a perfect balance of luxury and practicality. Placed in a highly sought after setting, it is convenient to schools, shopping and an easy stroll to all the area has to offer. Inspect today and see why this is the home for you!!
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
405m² / 0.1 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.