Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
North to Rear Elevated Post War Opportunity
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Peaceful, private and exceptionally convenient, this light filled home offers an array of options to either live in now, invest for the future or renovate or redevelop (STCA). It's just around the corner from local shops and cafs, while schools and transport are a short walk. This home is an attractive offering or a blank canvas for you to decide and plan your dream home.
- Well proportioned layout with light filled living and dining
- Flow to North facing covered deck for all year round entertaining
- Easycare garden plus generous lawn for children to play
- 405sqm of real estate GOLD!
- Neatly appointed kitchen centrally located in the home
- Three bedrooms the master fitted with built-in wardrobes
- Stylish bathroom appointed with bathtub
- Polished timber floors, air conditioning, great street
- French doors opening from the main bedroom onto the deck
- Ready to move straight in or knock down and start again (STCA)
- Walk to schools, close to city bound buses and easy airport access
- Near Westfield Carindale, community parks and sporting fields
Land size - 405 m2
Council rates - $2462.32pa
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
405m² / 0.1 acres
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.