Auction location: On Site
Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
LOCATION, LIFESTYLE, CHARM AND STYLE
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Quietly located yet within minutes of everyday amenities, this highset residence provides an appealing family home of space, comfort and ease of living. Enhanced by an eastern aspect and sparkling in ground pool, this home makes entertaining a breeze. It is placed a short walk to parks, buses, local shops, schools and a major shopping centre.
This home is situated on an elevated parcel of land enjoying urban views and is built of a quality that is lost to the past but can be yours well into the future. Having only 2 owners, this property really is a gem - solid and well looked after with beauty and charm. Inspect today and see why this home will be your last property viewing before you move in and call it home.
- Easy care single level layout features separate living/dining with reverse cycle air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
- French doors open to a large fully covered entertainment area and seamlessly flows onto an in ground salt water pool and a decent sized, fully fenced backyard
- Sparkling swimming pool with a waterfall, travertine tiles and glass pool fencing
- Entertainers kitchen with quality appliances -Delonghi double oven with gas cooktop & Miele dishwasher
- One and a half Gorgeous recently refurbished bathrooms with corner bath, double glass top vanities and heated flooring
- Three well scaled bedrooms appointed with built-in robes and secure roller shutter blinds
- Polished timber floors, with an elevated position attracting beautiful bay breezes
- Living area can also double as a study
- Single lock-up garage with an abundance of storage and a carport to the side of the house
- Eastern aspect soaks front yard and sunroom in sunlight
- Solid construction and flexible living options
This is a must see and a must sell. Inspect today and find out why this location is so tightly held by so many families.
Land size - 602 m2
Council rates - $2144.76pa
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
602m² / 0.15 acres
2 carport spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.