Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Solid Home In Solid Growth Locale.
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Presenting an ideal opportunity for first home owners or downsizers, this double brick home occupying a level 430sqm block has been thoughtfully renovated into a comfortable and inviting residence. It's conveniently located footsteps from Martha Street Precinct Cafe's, Parkland and express city buses, with easy access to the soon to be launched Coorparoo Square.
Enjoying a sun filled north aspect and wide street frontage, this classic stucco styled facade home offers comfort and exceptional convenience. It's tucked away in a quiet locale an ideal place to call your home.
- Well maintained throughout, classic white on white interiors
- Traditional lounge and dining space with easy access to North facing alfresco area
- Good sized fully fenced elevated block
- Well-appointed stone kitchen plus casual meals space
- Two large bedrooms, plus either nursery, study or dressing room off both
- Stylishly updated bathroom, laundry and w/c
- Reverse cycle air conditioning, ceiling fans, high patterned ceilings, hardwood timber floors
- Ready to live in/rent now with scope to add value if desired
- Solid brick, Single secure automated parking with direct access into the home
- Moments to schools, cafes, parklands and transport to the city
Land size - 430 m2
Council rates - $454.90
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
430m² / 0.11 acres
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.