Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
BOUTIQUE OPPORTUNITY IN LANDMARK LOCATION
- Land: 354m² (0.09 acres)
An exceptional opportunity exists to purchase this level parcel of land with boundless potential and unlimited possibilities to complete a contemporary lifestyle residence.
Ready to start and just waiting on the new owners to complete the build and design brief. Blocks of land in East Brisbane are rare to come by. But opportunities to find a Development Approved block with full drawings and ready to call your own is even rarer!!
This 354m2 blank canvas, with a point of difference, is patiently waiting for you to manifest this design into your dream home. This block is perfect for young children and lending itself to someone with a flair for architectural design. City glimpses, positioned in a street boasting some of East Brisbane's oldest and most beautiful homes. Walking distance to great schools, cafes, restaurants, bus stops, parks and the Mowbray Park City-cat Ferry terminal. This opportunity is one that won't last and is not to be missed.
- It occupies a level block with sewer and water already connected
- Existing plans raised to maximum legal height to build a boutique four bedroom home (STCA)
- Exceptional opportunity for families or trendy lifestyle buyers moving into the area
- Desirable City glimpses to rear aspect allows abundant natural light
- Boundless potential and unlimited possibilities (STCA)
- Existing plans are available for perusal from sales agent
- Superb opportunity to purchase rare block of land with building upside
- Short walk to Citycat Ferry terminal, cafes, shops, restaurants and quality schools
Land size - 354 m2
354m² / 0.09 acres
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.