Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
A Lifestyle You'll Treasure
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Residents at Gemstone Apartments will truly want for nothing. Tucked away in its own private oasis but so close to quality schools, shops, dining options, medical facilities, public transport, parklands, exercise facilities, sporting grounds and commercial precincts, will ensure its popularity for both investors and owner occupiers alike.
Most of these stunning, high level finished and well designed apartments are fronting parkland with northerly aspects and are set within three geometric-inspired towers, aptly named Ruby, Emerald and Sapphire. This design has allowed for the premium boutique sense of low density living.
A unique design for Gemstone Apartments, are most of the apartments also have an additional multi purpose room which is perfect for studying or guest accommodation.
Providing a true sense of community, there is expansive ground level common areas incorporating a resident's pool, herb gardens, BBQ areas and chill out zones.
Construction is now complete and ready for you to move in. Contact Melinda Allamby 0403 460 553 or Stephen Blampied 0481 197 396 to arrange your personal inspection time.
* First home owner grant available
** Investment information available upon request
- 40mm stone benchtops
- European stainless steel appliances
- Air conditioning throughout
- Timber look porcelain tiles in all living areas
- Floor to ceiling tiles in all bathrooms
- Spacious entertainment balconies
- Large apartment sizes with generous balconies comparing to other developments in the area
- Close (200m) to the Stones Corner Bus station Express buses to CBD, Southbank and University of QLD
- Parkland link to large playing fields, bicycle path links to Southbank and CBD
- CCTV at all entry and exit points for added security and peace of mind for the residents; just
another point of difference from neighbouring developments and very important for owner
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.