Great property, perfect quiet position, conveniently close to amenities.
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
In a quiet, elevated position capturing the breezes, this rendered brick townhouse is setback from the road and is in a secure gated complex with an intercom system.
It is conveniently located a very short walk from the childcare centre, Holland Park bus station is seven minutes walk, 5 min walk to Marshall Road School, moments from shops and Local Cafes. It is within close proximity of two Griffith University campuses.
- Easy access to Pacific Motorway, minutes from City centre
- Open plan living and dining, light filled functional layout
- All bedrooms have floor to ceiling mirrored (double) built-in robes, master with ensuite
- Intercom, security
- Ample integrated storage, internal laundry, Powder Room
- Private, Covered patio, low-maintenance landscaped garden
- Single lock up garage with internal access, additional parking for one vehicle in driveway and another vehicle at the front
- Approx 7km from the city with effortless access to it
- Pet Friendly
- Body Corp - $465 per quarter.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Holland Park West
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.