QUALITY POSTWAR HOME OR INVESTMENT OFFERING
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Impeccably positioned in one of Mount Gravatt East's most coveted and elevated positions, 83 Grenfell Street offers astute buyers the exceptional opportunity to secure a post-war home within walking distance to the suburb's iconic restaurants, cafes and shops.
Discover the supreme convenience on offer with Carindale, Garden City and the CBD shopping situated just minutes away, along with the exciting opportunity to extend the property upwards to secure breathtaking views across the suburban vistas.
Boasting light-filled interiors with a neutral colour scheme and feature ceilings, this quintessential post-war will easily accommodate professional couples, families or savvy investors looking to secure a home with ample upside to add value, or just call it home.
Framed by additional 607sqm of land space and ample under-house storage options, this wonderful home will provide the perfect platform for a city fringe haven infused with an enviable lifestyle locale!
Additional Features Include:
- Covered entertainment flows to private backyard
- Kitchen includes gas cook-top oven & direct access to laundry
- Three spacious bedrooms, bathroom with bath plus separate toilet
- Elevated 607m2 of real estate GOLD!!
- Secure storage area & single car garage under-house
- A solid investment opportunity offering capital growth and continuous income to the existing owners year on year
- Walking distance to various transport facilities, Shops, cafes & local parklands
To learn more about this property, or to secure your private inspection, ensure to contact Ben Cannon on 0413596496 today.
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
607m² / 0.15 acres
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Mount Gravatt East
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.