- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Looking for privacy, space, a low maintenance property and a comfortable lifestyle in a quality built property, close to amenities? Then you must inspect this well positioned exquisite property bordering Ashgrove. It was designed to take advantage of the elevation and perfect aspect and is set back from the road up a concrete private driveway. It is a stunning fusion of contemporary luxury with a blend of Scandinavian and French Country Villa styles.
Obviously, set back from Waterworks Road you do hear the traffic noise but once inside the extra thick glass blocks the majority of the sound.
Call me to book your inspection time for Saturday between 9.00 and 9.30, so you can drive into the property and park.
Internal stairs connect the upper and lower levels. Sleek ultra-modern interiors with high-end finishings, stunning timber floors, high ceilings, and full-length windows feature in the open-plan living areas with Gas Fireplace, a chef inspired kitchen and a powder room. Caesar stone benchtops and premium European appliances including a steam oven complete the well-equipped kitchen.
The lower level consists of five large bedrooms, luxurious bathrooms and laundry. The main bedroom suite comprises a large walk-in wardrobe and a magnificent ensuite with twin basins, shower, spa bath, separate toilet and heated floors. The large bedroom near the front door has a separate external entrance from its balcony and could be used as an office or to conduct business separate from the house.
Other features include -
• Land size is 717 m2, fenced
• Ducted air-conditioning upstairs and split systems downstairs
• Hard wired and zoned Surround Sound System features in the living areas
• Ethernet wiring throughout house, Foxtel
• Security System back to base
• Insulation and sound-proofing
• Remote controlled front Gate and keypad access, intercom
• 3 car accommodation and lock-up storage under the house
• Surge protected main power board with switching and input to allow generator power to entire house
• Rainwater tank (hidden from view)
• Easy access to the Gap BUZ bus service through pedestrian access
• Outdoor safety harness wire system for front windows and roof cleaning
Located only 7.5 km from the city, this quality built home, completed in 2008, has been creatively designed to cater for easy entertaining, family living and relaxing. You could also conduct a business at the property due to the layout of the floor plan and external access. It is close to transport, Shopping Centres, Primary and Secondary Schools, Cafes and Restaurants.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
717m² / 0.18 acres
3 carport spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.