Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
COULD THIS BRISBANE BEST BUY?
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Stunning views from this superbly appointed spacious two bedroom apartment will impress.
With generous living areas and abundant natural lighting, this distinctive and contemporary apartment has been designed for modern living.
Boasting an open plan, the living and dining area is finished with large tiles and is kept temperate by split system air conditioning in the main area complemented by units in both bedrooms.
Step out onto the spacious balcony ,the perfect place to unwind or entertain .There is even potential to transform this space into a THIRD bedroom.
Sleek and well appointed the ultra modern kitchen features ample storage and stainless steel appliances.
Oversized, the main bedroom boasts a beautiful private ensuite, built-in robe and air conditioning. The Second Bedroom is also super sized with a walk-in robe, air conditioning, plus a study nook, which is currently used as the Baby's sleeping corner.
* Large master bedroom with mirrored built-in robes, air conditioning and quality carpet
* Second extra large bedroom with walk-in robe, air conditioning and quality carpet
* Open plan air conditioned living area opening out onto the large enclosed balcony via glass sliding doors
* Extra large enclosed balcony perfect to entertain or convert to a third bedroom
* Stunning modern kitchen with dishwasher and microwave
* Conveniently located internal laundry with washing machine and dryer
* Handy built in study nook
* Stylish furniture package included (list available at request)
* Secured underground car accommodation
* One of Brisbane's best resort style facilities is located on the roof top of this complex providing a large range of outdoor/indoor activities including a lap pool, spa area plus great city views.
This near new apartment will impress buyers looking for a well designed contemporary unit. Situated in a great central location, the apartment is located just around the corner from Buranda Railway Station, PA Hospital and Stones Corner and Buranda Shopping Centres are just a short walk away. Also, the property is located in the Brisbane State High Catchment area.
This apartment would be ideal for an owner occupier looking for inner city lifestyle with convenience. Investors would benefit from the guaranteed income per month and the great tax depreciation benefits that this apartment would provide, current owner willing to rent back for a period of 6 months plus. Please contact Marie Garcia on 0416 119999 to arrange your private viewing.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.