Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
MORTGAGEE INSTRUCTS SALE.. NOT TO BE MISSED
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Showcasing quality finished interiors and a sunlit open plan layout, this incredibly private apartment is embraced by dramatic district to CBD views and northerly aspect. It's set in a near new secure building, a stroll from vibrant cafes, shops and bus or train stations.
- Bright living and dining space with a stunning urban and CBD vista's
- Building features concierge desk, secure access and sparkling pool and rooftop entertaining space
- Stone bench kitchen, quality stainless steel appliances
- Potential rental income per week of $470-520
- Two generous bedrooms, master includes an ensuite
- Fully tiled bathroom with bath and laundry facilities
- Within the high growth corridor of Woolloongabba
- A quiet sanctuary for young professionals and downsizers
- Versatile study space offering extra living
- Single lock-up garage, video intercom, ample storage space
- Walk to local shops, cafs, restaurants, parks and city buses and trains
We are under clear instructions from the receivers that all offers are to be presented in writing and will be considered. Inspect today to see make your next move towards owning this excellent inner city haven.
Council rates - $1498.52pa
Body Corporate & Admin Fees - $1438.35pq
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 carport space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.