CAN'T FIND THE PERFECT PLACE.. WHY NOT BUILD IT??
- Land: 274m² (0.07 acres)
A short walk from Stones Corner on the Coorparoo fringe, this parcel of land offers an exciting position with easy access to local cafes, shops and express CBD transport. The block is surrounded by quality homes and has DA approved plans for you to build an executive residence straight away or bring your own vision for this clean canvas. Presenting unlimited possibilities and boundless scope for homebuyers and developers alike (STCA).
- Inner city land is rare so do not wait or you will be sure to miss out.
- Design your own sanctuary or use the DA approved construction plans to build now
- Near Level 274 sqm and ready for you to start building
- Capitalise on this blank canvass and create your dream home
- Premium opportunity for downsizers and astute investors
- Ideal for those seeking a leisure driven city fringe lifestyle
- Unlock the potential of this superb development offering
- Rare block to build contemporary dream home or landbank
- Walk to Stones Corner, Express Buses, Shops and Cafes'
- A short drive to Westfield Shopping Centre and Brisbane CBD
This block is sure to not last so take advantage today. Contact Ben Cannon to discuss the many options you can take advantage of at 30 Bardsley Avenue Greenslopes. Inviting buyers from $375,000
NOTES - The design drawings and floor plans are indicative only for the DA approved design for this site. These design can be used only by the purchaser of this land once settlement has taken place and title has been transferred into the buyer's name. Approximate dimensions 19.926m x 13.746m for a total of 274m2
274m² / 0.07 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.