Modern Sophistication Meets Outstanding Quality Living
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Reinvented for contemporary living while enjoying an effortless indoor/outdoor flow, this c1930's Character residence is a charming landmark property, rich in style and timeless period appeal. It is placed within a stroll of Samuel Village shops and city buses.
The present owner has created a sophisticated renovation and has completely transformed this 1930's home to create a designer family home in an ultra-convenient location. Set on an elevated easy-care parcel of land and ready to move straight into. The only tough decision from then will be who to invite over to enjoy the stunning lifestyle this home will provide you from years to come.
- Chic thoughtful design appointed with premium finishes
- Warm and welcoming lounge enhanced by high ornate ceilings
- Stunning gourmet marble kitchen
- Floor to ceiling doors open to a private indoor/outdoor living space with city views
- Seamless flow of indoor and outdoor space
- Well proportioned bedrooms are appointed with built-in robes
- Timber floors, ducted air conditioning, abundant natural light, high ceilings, plantation shutters
- Stylish full bathroom, stunning ensuite
- Easy care landscaped grounds, two car accommodation and feature beer garden or private outdoor living space
- Moments to Martha Street, Samuel Village, Express CBD Transport and all Camp Hill has to offer.
This home has been created for lifestyle and comfort all year round. Whilst this proud owner is sad to see her beloved home gone it is her absolute intention that a sale will take place. Register your interest with Ben Cannon today.
Land size - 397 m2
Council rates - $548 per Quarter
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.