Light Filled Family Living with Northern Urban Vista's
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 1 Car
Balancing classic character with an immediate sense of warmth and comfort, this charming home complements effortless livability with a highly sought-after address. Generous living areas spread over two levels allow for comfortable family living year round. Popular cafs, shops and transport are all within a short walk, as are some of Camp Hill's best schools.
- All living spaces takes advantage of sunny north to rear aspect
- Generously scaled floor plan features separate living over two levels
- Elevated North to Rear deck flows from main living areas and enjoys stunning urban vista's
- Expansive rear lawn connects alfresco area to sparkling inground pool
- Well appointed kitchen features stainless oven, gas cooktop and stone benchtops
- Three first floor bedrooms, two with large built-in wardrobes
- Master bedroom has ensuite, walk-in robe and French doors to balcony with leafy views
- High ceilings and solid timber floors, ample storage space
- Footsteps from local shops, Leafy Park, quality schools and CBD buses
This contemporary haven is ready for it's new owners. The present client has instructed the sale due to work commitments and have given clear instructions that it will be sold. Inspect today by calling Ben Cannon for an inspection.
Council rates - $469.61 per quarter
405m2 North to rear block
Sparkling pool, polished timber floors, elevated urban outlook.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Formal Lounge
- Polished Timber Floor
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.