Prime elevated position, 610m², corner of Arrol & Ascham Streets Camp Hill.
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Fastidiously maintained and immaculately presented this home offers you the opportunity to enjoy a secure, comfortable lifestyle located in one of the best streets in Camp Hill.
Enjoying city views and city lights at night, this spacious three bedroom residence has an en-suite, main bathroom, a separate study and a large north-westerly facing covered deck.
Potential exists to raise the house if desired and develop further for a large family. It is close to schools, parklands, local shops, transport and only 5.5 km from the City Centre.
Features of this home include:
- Built 1953
- Welcoming front landing
- Weatherboard with concrete tiled roof
- Concrete Stumps
- Internal walls and ceilings plasterboard
- Security screens on all doors and windows
- Remote controlled off-street access to garage
- Monitored security alarm
- Hard wired fire alarm monitored
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- 6 Solar panels, 1.5kw
- Large mirrored built-in robes in all three large bedrooms
- Gas stove and instant gas hot water system (main gas)
- Induction cook-top
- Stone bench-tops
- Main bathroom with separate toilet
- En-suite to the main bedroom, heated towel racks
- Internal laundry downstairs
- Solid fences on all boundaries
- North- west facing deck with vergola (roof that opens and closes)
- Storage area under house
- Insulated ceilings
- Garden shed, rain-water tank
- 610m2 landscaped yard
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.