Under Instructions To Sell… First Time Offered in over 50 years
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
Owned by the same family for over 50 years, this tightly held character home is an exciting offering with truly outstanding scope. An array of cafs, restaurants and quality schools are just metres away. Express public transport to the CBD is within walking distance.
Set on an elevated 810sqm corner block with prized dual street frontage, this highset home offers outstanding potential in a highly sought-after address. The new owner has the potential to renovate, redevelop or totally reinvent into townhouses with the LMR Zoning (STCA). It presents generous light filled interiors and a north east facing garden.
- Interiors capture natural light from an ideal north aspect
- Configured for two bedrooms, one study and two bright living areas
- City views and more Northern aspect potential
- Single level design is perfect for families and downsizers
- Sunlit backyard would make a gorgeous garden retreat
- Renovate to create an elegant retreat of style and distinction
- 810sqm over two lots on an elevated corner block
- Solid development opportunity with scope to expand into townhouses (STCA)
- Original kitchen and bathroom await a stylish modern update
- Solid timber VJ walls, period finishes, original character home windows
- Off street parking, plus easy access to the airport and CBD
- Close to express city buses, schools, parklands
Land size - 810sqm
Council rates - $4200.04pa
*All outlines of property are indicative only. (STCA) - Subject To Council Approval
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.