Better bring your paint brush… and plenty of imagination
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
If you've been wondering what to do for the rest of 2018 then I've found the solution for you.
Imagine arriving with your ready team of workers and transforming this dilapidated character home into what could be one of Camp Hills finest residence.
Perched high on the hill this property is presently in need of much love and a healthy dose of elbow grease, but with the right combination of design, creation and construction you will have a home that will be the envy of the street.
The present layout offers two large bedrooms plus sleep-out, central bathroom, large kitchen and seperate lounge dining. The home offers period features from the facade through to the internal layout and design.
- 810m2 on two lots
- City glimpses with potential full views when raised
- Two bedrooms, Two Sleep-outs and central bathroom
- Elevated location surrounded by some of the areas best homes
I should also mentioned that the house has seen better days. The home will be sold on an AS IS BASIS. That means the sale includes -
- The Termite nest in the Master bedroom
- The Termites nest in the Kitchen
- In parts the paper-thin walls that the Termites in the kitchen and master bedroom have eaten through
- Torn carpet, broken windows, Smoke stained walls and cielings
- Unsafe rear steps and much more or should I say less?
This is a must be sold offering and will be sold with all offers required by the close of the Expression of Interest Period.
Offers will be considered prior to the closing date or all offers must be recieved by the close of the expression period if not sold prior.
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Separate Dining
1 garage space