Owner Says Sell! Perfectly Positioned Family Home
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
**Please note that a full building and pest report is available on request for this property**
Situated on an expansive 607m2 block, this elevated post war home exudes a pretty charm that you will feel the moment you walk through the door. With a breezy, north facing aspect off the back entertainment deck, gorgeous hardwood flooring throughout and beautifully light filled rooms, this really is a wonderful family home.
With a freshly painted exterior, the home offers the following features:
- 3 good size bedrooms
- Study, Home Office or Nursery off Master Bedroom
- Large Living and Dining opening out onto a front balcony
- Big kitchen with ample cupboard space, gas cooktop and gas oven
- Single lock up garage plus single carport
- Large downstairs rumpus room
- Downstairs separate storage area
- 5000L water tank
- Hardwood flooring throughout
- 3 Separate balconies offering plenty of outdoor living and entertainment options
And all of this is superbly located within a quiet family friendly street, walking distance to Mayfield Primary School, San Sisto College, Our Lady of Graces, express city buses and the convenient Stanley Road shops.
Owners are committed and instructions are clear this home is selling!
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
1 garage space and 1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.