Under Offer - Open Home Cancelled
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Set behind a private fence line, this freestanding post war home offers spacious interiors, a generous entertaining deck and idyllic tree lined gardens provide a perfect environment for family living. Beautifully renovated, the property rests on a deep 607sqm block within easy walking distance to Stanley Road Shopping Village and Westfield Carindale just a short drive away. Move straight in or explore the potential the outstanding location and block will offer over time.
- Modern renovation embraces open plan indoor/outdoor living
- Spacious backyard with versatile workshop/storage under house
- Beautifully renovated offering bright and spacious interiors
- High rise double car garage ideal for large car, boat or caravan and ample off street parking up to four cars
- Wonderfully ornate ceilings set high above timber floorboards
- Open lounge and dining space flow from entertainers kitchen
- Stone benchtop kitchen, gas stove, Perrin & quality fixtures throughout
- Two bathrooms, internal laundry, air conditioned
- Four double bedrooms, three with built-ins, main with ensuite
- Classically styled main bedroom, with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Flexible study space, ample storage including vast under house area
- Walk to schools and supermarket, minutes from Westfield Carindale
Beautiful modernisations have reinvigorated this home, perfectly complementing its enchanting period elegance. A home offering this much will be certain sell so inspect today.
The owners of this home have given clear instructions they demand offers and are ready to sell. If you've been looking for a quality four bedroom home that offers more for your money, then this is the home for you. Inspect today and get ready to be moved.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces and 2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.