Classic Carina Queenslander with Enormous Potential
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Please call Melissa on 0431 559 982 to arrange an inspection!
This classic Queenslander style home has the two key aspects we look for in real estate - position and potential. This home has all the beautiful features we love in Queensland including 12ft high ceilings, timber floors and front balcony. The house has been owned by one family for over 55 years.
Main features include:
• Three good sized bedrooms, main with built-in
• Light filled living and dining rooms that adjoin the front verandah
• Large kitchen combined with an eating space
• Family size bathroom with separate toilet
• The rear with access to the large fully fenced backyard for your kids and pets to play
- Lock up garage plus off street parking for additional vehicle
- Ample storage underneath the house
- Laundry at back with access to the large back yard
Other Features include:
- A large storage or man's workshop at the back yard of the house and BBQ area
- Solar hot water system
- Security doors
- Great for afternoon sea breezes in Queensland summers
This lovely three bedroom home is ideal for the buyer who appreciates the convenience of the position and charm of a traditional style home. With many cafes and restaurants of Carina, short distance to Westfield Carindale Shopping Centre and Cannon Hill, opposite Clem Jones Centre, Olympic sized swimming pool, gym, sporting fields, Carina Leagues Club and just a short drive to Brisbane Airport this property is a great home with an opportunity to renovate or extend, great investment, or development potential STCA.
Located just 50m from the buses and 8km from Brisbane CBD this property is not to be missed.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.