- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 3 Cars
12 Belgrave Place impressively sets the standard for luxury living in Carindale.
Architectually designed for sophisticated living this extraordinary home has been masterfully renovated and is undoubtedly one of Carindale's finest. Perched high on an elevated piece of prime real estate, you are rewarded daily with uninterrupted views of Brisbane's great South East. First impressions count and this property's striking street presence creates an indelible blueprint of expectation for what's on the inside. You're invited to take a look around...
Enter via the impressive and grand timber double doors that welcome you to the first of 3 light-filled and expansive living levels. Formal living and dining areas are essential for a property of this magnitude and here they are separate, yet cleverly connected to, the spectacular modern kitchen that functions as the heart of this home. With intelligent thought clearly placed in the floor plan you move immediately into the casual living area that seamlessly spills externally in 2 directions. Firstly to a polished timber deck that overlooks the sparkling, private in-ground pool then in the other direction to the glamorous entertaining area that is complete with an outdoor kitchen and beautifully landscaped gardens.
The upper level consists of four bedrooms, the largest being the master suite that includes an elegant ensuite with stand-alone bath, WIR and private balcony offering incredible views across the treetops. The remaining three bedrooms are all of good size and are serviced by a stunningly renovated main bathroom.
The lower level is the ideal Teenager's Retreat. A central living / media room leads to a great sized 5th bedroom, full bathroom and private study or home office.
The features in more detail:
* Formal entry way with feature double hung timber doors
* Modern kitchen with Caesar Stone tops, high quality Vinyl Wrap kitchen cabinetry, stainless appliances and a bespoke timber breakfast bar
* Combination of 600 x 600 polished porcelain tiles and timber flooring on the middle level
* Built in study nook on the entertaining level, ideal for kids homework spot
* Powder room on the entertaining level
* Large windows all around offering wonderful natural light
* Fully air conditioned
* 3 Car accommodation with tiled floor
* Very spacious carpeted master bedroom with south facing private deck capturing wide view to the south
* Renovated ensuite with free standing bath, separate shower & dual vanity basins
* Remaining three beds on upper level are all carpeted with BIR's
* Full sized laundry on the lower level
* Polished 600 x 600 porcelain tiles on the whole lower level.
* Additional under house storage on the lower level
* Wide paved driveway with automatic entry gates
* Security pedestrian entry gate with intercom
* Terraced front garden with soft curved retaining walls and under lit feature Date Palm
* Enviable outdoor kitchen with stone tops, full cabinetry and 5 burner stainless bbq with hood, climate controlled wine fridge and LED mood lighting
* Covered and uncovered alfresco entertaining options. Enjoy the sparkling down lights or the sparkling stars
* Completely private landscaped rear yard
* Very private in-ground swimming pool with concealed pool pump
* Security camera system (CCTV)
No amount of words on a screen or paper can do this property justice. It is simply a must see so please call to arrange a private viewing or we look forward to meeting you at the open homes. Prepare to have your expectations exceeded.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.