VENDOR DEMANDS OFFERS… QUALITY APARTMENT TO CALL HOME
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Offering a unique opportunity for the astute investor or owner occupier, this sundrenched top floor apartment is perfectly positioned within walking distance to Stones Corner Cafe & Shopping precinct.
Defined by its size, with three built-in bedrooms, prized top floor aspect with city skyline views, this renovated & centrally located apartment provides an idyllic lifestyle haven of space, comfort, privacy and style.
- Modern kitchen with gas cooking and stone benchtops
- Air conditioning and fans throughout
- Open plan living and dining space with new timber floors throughout
- Three light filled bedrooms featuring with full height mirrored built in wardrobes
- Modern bathroom with separate toilet and full laundry and utilities room
- Sunny north facing covered balcony
- Located in a well maintained building with huge outdoor lawn and clothes drying area
- Lock up remote garage
- Landscaped gardens
- Potential rental return of approximately $390 - $450 per week
- Within minutes to great local amenities, schools, shops and parks
- Phenomenal investment potential with predicted area growth
- Access to transport to Langlands Express Busway and other express bus options
- St James catholic school precinct
- Low body corporate.
This is a must see and must sell offering with location, livability and lifestyle packaged into one must see property.
Council Rates: $285 p/q
Water Rates: $310 p/q
Body Corporate: $491.55 p/q
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Separate Dining
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.