Deceased Estate LMR on 827m² block
- 5 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Golden opportunity for developers needing LMR site, investors keen on land banking and families seeking space to create a truly magical home, please take note. This sizeable parcel of land is zoned Low Medium Residential (LMR) is perfectly located and presents numerous options to maximise its potential.
Built prior to 1946, this Queenslander has undergone extensive alterations in 1961 to both the front and rear of the house. Presently, featuring five bedrooms, central lounge room with sun-room, modern & fresh kitchen with new stainless steel appliances and rear elevated deck that overlooks the expansive backyard and panoramic sweeping view. The internal staircase leads to the downstairs the rumpus room and laundry, which are of legal height.
Spoilt for options:
1. Build multi-unit dwellings (ie:townhouses or units) with or without the house retained STCA*.
2. Reduce the house size by removing the 1961 rear addition STCA *
3. Raise the house and consider moving to the left or right STCA*
5. Renovate and extend further to create impressive family home STCA*
6. Peel back the front 1961 alteration and restore to its former character STCA*
*STCA - Subject to Council Approval
- Land 827sqm, Frontage 21.1m, driveway alongside house 4.2m
- Pre-war Queenslander - 5 bedroom, 1 bathroom with separate shower & WC
- 1961 extensive alterations (Building plans available upon request)
- Timber floor boards throughout
- New stainless steel kitchen appliances with gas cook top
- Ceiling height 3.3m
- Re-stumped in 2010 with concrete columns, new colour bond roof
- Current Termite Management Plan and certificate
- Electric hot water
Located just 4.5kms from the city in the vibrant suburb of Coorparoo, within moments of Street shops & cafes, Coorparoo train station and buses. Adding to the nearby appeal will be the new Coorparoo Square redevelopment featuring dining, shopping, entertainment and Cinema. Whilst school zoning includes the highly regarded Coorparoo Primary school, there are multiple additional quality primary and secondary schools nearby.
Curious? Bring your town planner, accountant, builder or banker to an inspection as this property must be sold on Saturday 26th September.
Note: Selling agent is licensed to provide building advice QBCC Lic 1248743
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces and 1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.