Quintessential Family Home Offers Space and Privacy on 1,272m²
- 5 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 5 Cars
This home boasts superb district and city views from its prized location, this wonderfully spacious home provides a ready made lifestyle haven of peace, comfort and ease of living. Freshly presented and bathed in natural light, it reveals a clever layout and features a well equipped kitchen with granite benchtops and quality appliances, while zoned lounge and dining areas open to a variety of alfresco and sun bathed balconies. Set in a secure and private gated block, you are placed a stroll to buses and Martha Street or Samuel Village's shops and popular eateries.
- Breathtaking views to the CBD Skyline to the Glasshouse Mountains
- Architecturally blending quality construction with contemporary style
- With a choice of casual and formal lounge and dining areas
- Set well back from the street allowing for absolute privacy and seclusion
- Built over three levels using solid block and concrete construction on a 1,272m2 block
- Sun washed gardens with sparkling pool and manicured lawns
- Entertainer's stone kitchen centrally located for family living in mind
- Five generous double bedrooms, all built-in robes and four bathrooms
- Luxurious master bedroom with views, ensuite, walk-in dual wardrobes
- Huge lower level offering rumpus, bedroom or office and outdoor living
- Terraces, balconies, spacious covered patio, storage and alarm
- Moments to quality schools and Samuel Village Shopping.
This grand family home has been occupied by the one family for over 22 years and has provided the basis for a lifetime of memories under one roof. Now is your time to take the next step into what will become your family home for many years to come.
Contact Ben Cannon 0413 596 496 & Justin Marsden 0413 944 837 today to discuss how you can call 369 Chatsworth Road your home.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
PARKING AVAILABLE ON SPICA STREET, ILLEDGE STREET OR BUENA VISTA AVENUE - Parking will be limited on Chatsworth Road.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- City Views
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
See all features
2 garage spaces and 3 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.