OPPORTUNITY + LOCATION = REAL ESTATE GOLD!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
An opportunity to further capitalise in a premier locale, this family home is immediately livable as is, with potential to renovate, extend or rebuild (STCA). It's footsteps to parklands, a short walk to city buses and perfectly positioned for access to some of Brisbane's best schools.
This is an exciting opportunity to acquire a property set on a sizable 653sqm block in an elevated and tightly held locale. The saying in real estate that location is everything is the catch cry for this home.
- Live in now with potential to renovate or rebuild (STCA)
- Immaculately presented with distinct living and dining rooms
- Views of Whites Hill to the rear
- Shaded outdoor barbecue area
- Sizable easy care block
- Neat centrally located kitchen flows to main living and dining areas
- Three double bedrooms, large main bedroom and built-in robes
- Timber floors, air conditioning and french doors off front porch
- Tandem lock-up garage with extra parking
- In-ground pool and plenty of outdoor space
- Generous lounge room with high and ornate ceilings
- Renovated fully tiled bathroom, second bathroom in laundry
- Energy efficient solar panels
- Concealed large rainwater tank
- Generous secure storage areas
- Gently sloping east to rear 653sqm block with plans and designs to build a stunning new home
- Rapid access to M1, express bus and major shopping centres
- Moments to parks and Coorparoo lifestyle amenities
- In Cavendish Road State High School and Holland Park State School catchments
- Council rates: $644.10 per qtr
- Close to Our Lady of Mt Carmel Catholic Primary School, Loreto College Coorparoo, Villanova College and Anglican Church Grammar School (Churchie)
Homes like this are rarely offered and often sought. Make your next move the right move and call 34 Rigel Street your home today. Contact Ben Cannon to arrange your viewing now.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.