Live On Top Of The World… You'll Be Glad You Made The Move
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Basking in far reaching Urban & City views, this elevated home provides a wonderfully light filled and private family environment on 627sqm. It's a short stroll to parklands, schools and local shops, while just minutes to the Brisbane CBD.
With spectacular panoramic City views, generously proportioned and awash with fresh breezes and natural light, this impeccable family home captures the quintessence of Coorparoo. It is positioned in a private setting and will offer the ideal family base close to everything and offering so much.
- Split level layout allows separate yet inclusive living zones
- Brick & timber interiors bask in fresh breezes and city views
- Paved alfresco setting and swimming pool overlook urban vistas
- Modern kitchen with integrated fridge and gas cooktop and stainless steel appliances
- Four generous bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and deluxe bathrooms
- Large master bedroom complete with chic ensuite bathroom
- Easy-care gardens and garden atrium off living
- Polished timber floorboards, vaulted ceilings, quality carpet, electric privacy screens
- Double garage, workshop, storage, plus additional off street parking
- Close to Schools, Church, Samuel Village and bus services
This home offers a unique and welcoming layout that is ready to be enjoyed now or will offer its new family endless scope to add their personal touches. Contact Ben Cannon on 0413 596 496 today as this home will not last.
Council rates - $1,707pa
Stunning City Views
Land Size - 627m2
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.