Bespoke Luxury With A Family Focused Layout, Instantly Livable Design And Idyllic Child-Friendly Garden
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
This contemporary Hamptons inspired family home built in 2012 showcases exquisite finishes across two spacious levels, with sophisticated indoor/outdoor entertaining areas and a beautiful garden complimented by a sparkling feature pool.
Positioned in a highly convenient address, this home offers relaxed living in style and comfort. Designed to provide a haven for the family, it offers a great layout with the open plan kitchen, living and dining domain flowing seamlessly to the covered alfresco area and private gardens.
This expansive residence accommodates to those searching for the ultimate family home. Occupying a generous 653sqm block, this home offers over 444m2 under roof and will be sure to not stay on the market for long.
- Entertainer's kitchen with blend of stone, stylish tiled splash back and timber
- Striking entry and staircase stylishly connecting both levels
- Butler's pantry plus premium appliances, no expense spared
- Feature glass wine cellar with temperature control
- An abundance of storage throughout the entire home
- Full security with bars to windows and alarm system
- Integration of living zones punctuated by crisp classic tones
- Master bedroom enhanced by large ensuite plus his and hers robes
- Selection of multiple living areas, solid timber flooring throughout
- Deluxe bedrooms with premium carpeting and built ins
- Covered Alfresco poolside, the ideal vantage point for backyard entertainment
- A second private secluded entertaining area off one of the multiple living areas
- 653sqm level block offers a grassed area plus custom built children's Peppertown Fort
- Spacious double car accommodation, storage options throughout
- Generously proportioned open plan design offering formal and informal space
- Internal laundry, ducted air conditioning, over 444m2 under roof and high ceilings
- In the Mt Carmel and Holland Park State School Catchments
- Walking distance to Loreto College
- A short walk to shops, buses and parkland
- One of Coorparoo's most desirable addresses
If you have been considering a build or are looking for a new home to just move in, unpack and call home then 129 Sirius Street is the property for you. Inspect today and be ready to be moved.
Land size - 658m2
Council rates - $525.00 per qtr
Sparkling pool, ducted air conditioning, 444m2 under roof.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces