MUST BE SOLD
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Live the Queensland Lifestyle
Combining classic character with tasteful modern updates, this charming family home is brilliantly positioned in a convenient and highly-sought after pocket of Coorparoo.
This versatile home offers an abundance of space and style, suited to those who want to live and enjoy the relaxed Queensland lifestyle. Boasting Rich polished timber floors, High ceilings, Stained glass features all in line with the character of the area. You will feel right at home while you sit in the light filled living room, or out on the rear deck preparing a BBQ overlooking the leafy back yard.
Internally styled with VJ's, stain glassed entry, high ceilings, ornate cornices and picture rails, original joinery and stunning timber floors throughout.
An entertainer's paradise with a choice of two outdoor entertaining areas both generous in size and overlook your private and secluded, leafy backyard. This is the perfect spot to enjoy summer BBQ's with your family and friends!
Internal staircase takes you downstairs where there are further living spaces having recently been built in underneath that is legal height.
- 3 large bedrooms and 2 spacious bathrooms
- Features traditional Queenslander details that have been updated with a modern and sophisticated edge trim
- Large and level backyard plenty of room for kids and pets to play.
- Secured via crim safe doors and windows
- Large fully enclosed storage area with laundry,
- New hot water system, Air Conditioning.
- Centrally located just moments to vibrant Stone's Corner Village, shops, cafes, transport and easily accessible to the M3 just 4km's to the Brisbane CBD
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
1 garage space and 1 off street park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.