You will not be disappointed… Inspect today, Be moved tomorrow
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Footsteps from some of the area's best cafs and eateries, this wide dual level home is perfect for buyers seeking comfort, low maintenance, convenience and location. Set in one of Coorparoo's premiere locations and bearing all the hallmarks of a character home but with a modern feel, this exceptional home will accommodate your family with space, versatility and wonderful entertaining settings. It commands a prime position walking distance to schools, Samuel Village, Eva Street and Martha Street precincts.
- Bright and airy interiors include large living and dining.
- Rear verandah offers a sunlit space for alfresco dining overlooking the spacious private yard.
- Well appointed kitchen with modern appliances, expansive stone benchtop and ample storage.
- Four bedrooms all with built-ins, main and downstairs bedroom each with ensuite and walk-in robe.
- Stylish bathroom with bathtub, hideaway Euro style laundry.
- Enhanced with fresh paint, high ceilings and timber floors, with air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout.
- Huge double car plus storage garage and rumpus downstairs.
- Security with Crimsafe and alarm system, and solar installed.
- Unbeatable city fringe location moments to shops, cafes and schools.
- Close to Express bus stop access to the CBD.
These owners have given very clear instructions they will be selling and ideally settling before Christmas. Make this home the top of your shopping list if you're seeking value, style and location.
* Council rates - $2089.00 pa
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.