- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Tucked away behind a quintessential white picket fence lies this timelessly elegant family home, perfectly combining classic features with the conveniences of ultra-modern living. Sprawled across a massive 706m2 allotment, this 4 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom, circa 1940's residence has been renovated to the highest quality and craftsmanship. Positioned in a highly sought-after pocket of Coorparoo, a home of this calibre is both special and rare and deserves your inspection today.
- The upper level offers 3 well-appointed bedrooms, an additional study/nursery, living room, formal dining room and is serviced with 2 spacious bathrooms and a gourmet kitchen featuring premium inclusions such as granite bench tops, shaker style cabinetry, 6 burner gas stove, and plenty of storage options.
- The versatile lower level offers dual living potential with separate access, a second full size kitchen, 4th bedroom, bathroom, dining room, rumpus and a generous size storage room/workshop.
- In the heart of the home lies a massive deck, featuring a sensor controlled louvered roof and is perfect for entertaining family and friends in comfort all year round.
- The classic Queenslander features in this historic home have been retained and meticulously restored including timber panelling's, timber flooring, high ceilings and stunning lead light feature windows.
- This residence is finished with all the modern conveniences you desire including solar panels, double lock up garage with remote control access, 3 water tanks, Foxtel access and air-conditioning throughout.
- Fantastic street appeal with a leafy front faade, welcoming entrance with water feature and lush lawns, complete with a white picket fence.
- Centrally located less than 10 minutes to the CBD, Greenslopes Hospital and the vibrant Coorparoo Square.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.