GROUND FLOOR BEAUTY. RARE AS HENS TEETH
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Bright, spacious and convenient, this ground floor apartment offers an ideal floor plan that could be enjoyed now or renovated to add some modern comfort. The incredibly central setting is metres from cafs, St James Church/School and everyday conveniences, with the Langlands Express Bus Terminal also just a walk away.
We are often asked by buyers if we have a property that offers location, opportunity and potential for upside... well this is exactly that property. The present family have said that it is time to sell and all offers will be considered.
- True ground-floor in boutique apartment complex
- Combined living and dining area enjoying ample natural light
- Functional kitchen centrally located for living and entertaining
- Two queen bedrooms, with built-in wardrobes plus one bedroom that would work perfectly as a study or nursery
- Main bedroom enjoys walk-in robe and ensuite
- Generously proportioned bathroom with laundry
- Walk to city bus services, cafe's, church or schools
- Generous 100 plus square meters on title features open plan living/dining
- Glass sliding door opens to sunny entertainer's covered terrace
- Ready to move right into or add your personal touches to enjoy forever
- Secure building, remote garage, direct ground floor access
We are under clear instructions from our sellers that a sale will take place. Inspect today and do not miss this rare offering.
Total Living Area - 91m2 + Garage
Council rates - $310.91 per qtr
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.