PERFECTLY POSITIONED, GREAT INNER-CITY BUY! DON'T MISS OUT!
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
SOLD by Amanda Van de Hoef 0438 745 315. It is all about location! Conveniently situated in the popular inner-city suburb of East Brisbane this unit has charm, beautifully maintained interiors, a peaceful position and is desirably close to amenities.
This is an ideal opportunity for a first home owner or an astute investor.
A fresh and airy apartment, it is one of seven units in the complex. It has carpet throughout with new flooring in the kitchen, spacious living, and the bonus of a rear grassed courtyard. The roof will be replaced on both buildings within 2 months and paid from Body Corporate funds.
- Verandah area at the front of the unit.
- Private courtyard at rear
- Lock-up garage including Lock up storage area
- Kitchen with gas cooking
- bedroom with built-in wardrobe
- ideal for investors, singles, and couples
- Ample public transport options, close to Mowbray Park ferry
- Walk to parks and restaurants
- Water Rates - $800 Per Annum
- Council Rates $1254.20 Per Annum
- Body Corporate $2327.43 Per Annum
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.