This Home Has Been Worth Your Wait 809m² on an Elevated Corner Block
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Gazing over scenic views of the local surrounds, this beautiful traditional c1920s Queenslander exudes charm, warm character features and enjoys a lush garden setting. It graces a highly sought after elevated 809sqm corner block with only a short stroll to parkland, shops, cafes and quality schools.
This traditional character home is positioned on a premiere street, quiet and tree-lined, ready to enjoy now with the extra advantage of substantial scope to enhance further and complement the original design (legal height underneath STCA)*. The leafy private garden with north-to-rear orientation is the essential outdoor space for any family home.
- Ambient character home with soaring high ceilings and rich timber floors
- Ducted airconditioning throughout
- French doors open onto the verandah cooled by ideal North-to-rear orientation
- Interiors showcase elegant leadlight glass windows and detailed high ceilings
- Welcoming centrally located kitchen with European appliances including Ilve gas cooktop
- Light filled living space and distinct dining area to enjoy
- Tranquil deck for entertaining spills onto private lawns
- Three generously sized bedrooms with most enjoying access to sunroom/study
- Superb family retreat with easy access to kitchen and verandahs
- Delightful sunroom/study features louvres and glass windows
- Within short walk to Greenslopes Shopping Centre, Parklands, Cafes and Quality Schools
- Premium location with charm, grace and abundant potential to upgrade design
- Double garage under with legal height(STCA)* and ample storage
This is the home you have been looking for. Once you have inspected, you will be ready to own. This property will be sold at Auction, unless SOLD prior. Call Ben Cannon today to arrange an appointment.
*STCA - Subject to Council Approval
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.