BEST BUY IN HOLLAND PARK!
- 5 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 2 Cars
Don't be deceived...
This gorgeous renovated post-war home is much more spacious and larger than the outside facade suggest, with 5 bedrooms with the possibility of dual living on the lower level, and a STUNNING parent's retreat, master bedroom in the top level. Located in the highly sought after Lamb's Estate address alongside multi-million dollar homes, this striking home has superb street appeal and offers proximity and easy access to the CBD (less than 7 aerial klms), and in the catchment for both Holland Park State Primary School and Cavendish Road High School
What makes this property truly unique is the spacious layout boasting 5 extra-large bedrooms, 2 with ensuites and generous living spaces split across 3 levels allowing comfortable living for any size family. The versatile floor plan allows the new owners the space accommodate a home office, provide a much needed teenagers retreat or space for the in-laws or even the option to rent out the lower level.
If entertaining is your speciality this house was designed to entertain! With two separate entertaining areas, the first offers an outside deck flowing from the kitchen and living area making outdoor entertaining a breeze. The second entertaining area is downstairs and opens up on a manicured lawn and low maintenance garden.
With a contemporary style and high attention to detail throughout, this property is sure to impress! Features include beautiful wooden floors on the main level and polished concrete downstairs, generous light filled living areas for the entire family and four bathrooms. The KING SIZE master bedroom on the top floor, features a walk in robe and ensuite.
- 5 double bedrooms, two with private courtyards
- Parents retreat on the top level with ensuite, and walk in robe
- 4 bathrooms
- Open plan kitchen with stainless steel appliances & dishwasher
- Separate Dining with heaps of storage
- Large living area leading to covered entertaining deck via french doors
- Freshly painted throughout
- Gleaming freshly polished timber floors through the middle level
- Polished concrete floors throughout the lower level
- Quality carpet to the Parent's Retreat
- Massive 668m2 block with side access
- Room for a pool
- Internal laundry with potential to transform into kitchenette
- Storage shed off the downstairs entertainment area
Other features include:
- Low maintenance, easy care garden
- Walking distance to Holland Park State School and Cavendish Road High School, as well as Loreto College.
- Walking distance to cafes, restaurants, public transport.
Unique and versatile residence with options for large families, home business or those looking to rent out the lower floor for additional income.
Make sure you put this property at the top of your viewing list. Contact Marie Garcia on 0416 119 999 for more information or inspection times.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Storage Shed
1 carport space and 1 off street park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.