The search is over… Inspection is a must.
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Quietly nestled in a desirable community minded complex, this townhome provides an idyllic sanctuary of peace, privacy and tranquillity. It is perfectly placed within a stroll of shopping, cafes and minutes to the CBD.
- Free flowing living areas leading out to private deck and gardens
- Crim-safe screens and doors, separate internal laundry, low body corporate fees
- Wraparound pathway with landscaped gardens, alfresco dining
- Contemporary CaesarStone kitchen with modern fixtures
- Air conditioning, quality flooring throughout
- Internal access to secure parking for one vehicle
- Well located close to transport including direct city buses
- Moments to schools, Greenslopes Shops, Greenslopes Private Hospital
- Cleverly designed layout with combined living/dining areas
- Well scaled upper level bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Master appointed with ensuite and walk-in robes
- Split System air conditioning, full main bathroom, powder room on lower level
Well-appointed luxurious garden offers a inviting design combining low maintenance living and alfresco entertaining. Offering three spacious bedrooms and positioned in a quiet pet friendly complex close to transport, schools and shops. You will not be disappointed so make your next move now and inspect 6/27 Birdwood Road today.
Total Area - 133 m2
Council rates - $1272.44pa
Strata levies - $425.00pq
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
Holland Park West
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.