Ray White Stones Corner
We are selling on Auction day!
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 1 Car
Renovate or Develop...Must and will be sold!!
This charming Post War home situated only 9km from the Brisbane CBD with a generous 40.5 metre depth and 15 metre frontage offers far more than meets the eye. A renovator will delight in updating this huge home and separate bungalow perfectly designed for an extended family.
The main house includes four Bedrooms, two Bathrooms, boasting multiple living areas upstairs and downstairs. The huge bonus is the downstairs level; perfect for parties and entertaining with a Rumpus/Bar area and two enclosed Multi-purpose rooms.
Downstairs opens up to a fully covered wrap around outdoor entertaining area overlooking the sparkling in-ground pool and bungalow. The council approved bungalow offers a huge living space, perfect for a massive entertainment room or 5th Bedroom with separate toilet and shower.
Developers will appreciate this generous sized 607sqm block zoned for Low Medium Density Residential (2 or 3 Storey Mix) dwellings. An opportunity now exists to purchase the property behind, land total 1214sqm.
Situated in a central location, within walking distance to the vibrant Moorooka shopping centre (including Woolworths), Moorooka Primary School, St Brendan's Catholic School and amazing public transport links including train and bus links. This location is sure to impress!
Owners are committed to a quick and hassle free sale so don't miss this rare opportunity to secure such a desirable property in the heart of Moorooka.
- Great development opportunity only 9km to the Brisbane CBD
- Zoned for Low/Medium Density Residential (2 or 3 Storey mix)
- Generous 607sqm block with 15m frontage and 40.5m depth, opportunity to purchase property behind to total 1214sqm
- Four bedroom house with two bathrooms
- Bonus council approved one bedroom bungalow with separate bathroom and toilet.
- Multiple living areas upstairs and downstairs
- Outdoor entertainment area
- In-ground Pool
- Fully fenced
- 7 min walk to Moorooka Train Station
- Nearby to local schools and shops
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
- Single Garage
See all features
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.