Modern Living with Private Oasis
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
This impressive two level townhouse is ideally positioned at the rear of this nine year old boutique complex with indoor and outdoor living areas and private landscaped garden enjoying the northerly aspect.
Downstairs the light and fresh open plan living room flows with ease between the well-appointed kitchen and outdoor covered patio surrounded by a lush, mature garden with flawless grass - making for a relaxing environment to enjoy all year round. Upstairs the master bedroom is spacious and has a large built in robe, ensuite and private balcony, whilst the remaining two bedrooms each have highlight windows and large BIRS.
Your comfort is assured with air-conditioning, ceiling fans and natural cross ventilation whilst security doors and window screens provide reassurance and allow the house to be opened up on those hot balmy summer nights. A remote lock up garage with room for storage, separate laundry and additional WC complete this superbly maintained and designed residence.
Ideally suited to either a first home buyer seeking to enter the market or families seeking to downsize and enjoy the peaceful and friendly complex and inner suburban lifestyle.
- Master bedroom with ensuite, built in robe, balcony & ceiling fan
- Two additional bedrooms with large built robes & ceiling fans
- Modern and light kitchen with ceramic electric stove & oven, plenty of bench space and storage cupboards, rangehood and dishwasher.
- Open plan living with air-con & ceiling fan
- Main bathroom in excellent condition including bath.
- Outdoor covered entertaining area
- Lush private rear garden
- Lock up remote garage with walk through into townhouse
- Separate laundry and 3rd WC downstairs
- Foxtel cabled
- Additional large storage area under staircase
- Visitor car parking
- Only 9 townhouses within complex, predominantly owner occupied
- Body Corporate Quarterly fees: $615.80
- (Sinking fund $264, Administration $351.50)
- Current Sinking Fund balance $44,001
- Water consumption is individually metered
- Council rates $267 per quarter
Approximately 5 kms from the city, it's a short walk to Morningside train station, main bus routes , parks, schools, shops and tennis club. Easy access to the City, Bulimba, Morningside/Cannon Hill shops, Carindale & the Motorway.
This is a must see property as quality homes of this calibre do not last long.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.