Ray White Stones Corner
Great Renovator needs to be SOLD!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Renovate and restore the old world charm to this post war workers cottage located in a quiet pocket of Tivoli and only an 8min drive to the Ipswich CBD.
Conveniently located nearby to public transport, local schools and major shopping center's, this is great buying and must be sold!
• Polished floorboards throughout
• Three generous sized bedrooms
• Large open plan living and dining area
• Pot belly stove fireplace and air-conditioning in the living room
• Single garage carport
• Set on a 1214sqm block of land with an additional 449sqm of your own Nature reserve out the back
• Rental appraisal of $270 - $300 p/w
Move fast to secure this little gem and make it your home today!
Building and Pest report available on request.
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.