Ray White Stones Corner
Contract Crash, Available Now
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Presenting many options for the astute home buyer or investor, this large family home on 486m2 presents exellent value.
Extensivly renovated with quality finishes, including stunning polished timber floors, this lowset 4 bedroom 2 bathroom home is one not to missed.
All of the hard work has been done on this property as it has been completely renovated, totally stripped bare and rebuilt using modern linings for longevity and safety.
- Stunning polished timber floors
- Fully rewired electrical system
- Updated plumbing
- Multiple Double power points in every room
- Hard-wired smoke alarms
- Ensuite with waterfall style shower head and bath
- New appliances including Samsung split system air conditioning, Westinghouse dishwasher, electric oven and range hood
- Internal laundry with storage
- Rumpus room
- Off street undercover parking for two cars within the secure gated fenced off yard
If you are looking at making a move into Upper Mount Gravatt to enjoy the close knit community, public transport, Westfield shopping centre, great schools and easy access to the m1 and m3 freeways then 95 Lumley Street must not be overlooked.
Be sure to move fast on this as freshly renovated homes in Upper Mount Gravatt do not stay on the market for long.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Formal Lounge
2 garage spaces
Upper Mount Gravatt
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.