HEAVENLY FAMILY HAVEN, A PLACE TO CALL HOME
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Showcasing intelligent design, quality finishes and a family friendly layout this high-set home is large, elevated and versatile. Thoughtfully renovated, with changes made from the original design to create open plan, light-filled living spaces and family livability all year round.
Set on a 560 sqm block, this elevated home is conveniently located close to all amenities and within the Mansfield State High School catchment. A short walk from express public transport, schools, shops and cafes, the home offers versatility with multiple options for a family or investor. Drive to major shopping centres, Griffith University, Gateway Arterial and motorway to the CBD and Gold Coast all within a few minutes.
- Intelligent design showcasing spacious, light-filled interiors
- Selection of living spaces over two levels, perfect for a growing family
- Stone kitchen, centrally located, with pyrolytic oven and Smeg, Miele and Asko appliances
- Large, covered alfresco deck, perfect for entertaining, with views over garden and play area
- Four spacious bedrooms, all built-in, plus study
- Loads of internal storage
- Modern bathrooms with chic finishes, fully tiled floor to ceiling
- Laundry chute, ceiling fans
- Polished solid hardwood floors
- Electrical safety switch installed, updated wiring and plumbing
- Security on all doors, with key-lockable windows throughout
- Spacious, level, sun-washed garden with established flowering trees
- Lock-up carport with remote-controlled door and covered access to home
- Fully-fenced property with access to backyard on both sides
- Rainwater tank holds 8,000L, BlueTron pump connects to extensive garden watering system
- 3 kilowatts of solar panels, new inverter with remote monitoring and capacity to add extra roof panels
- Neat, low-maintenance gardens with garden shed
- Beautiful, shaded rear play area for kids, with swing frame and raised cubby house
- Coveted Easterly aspect in a sought-after locale
- Stroll to cafes, parks, shops and a selection of primary and secondary schools
- Exciting opportunity to acquire a quality brick and tile home in this locale
This immaculate property has been enjoyed and well cared for and is completely ready for its new family to move in and call home. Inspect today and you will not be disappointed.
• Land size - 560 sqm2
• Council rates - $419.52 per quarter
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.