Amazing value on 683m² block
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
43 Hunter Street sits on a fully fenced 683m2 block where side access is made possible through the front security gate offering security and privacy giving a comforting sense of home from the moment you enter the front gate.
Ducted air conditioning throughout allows comfortable living, whilst the stone fireplace has a heating system to ensure comfort during cold seasons.
Cook up a storm in the large kitchen with plenty of cupboard space, and enjoy a family meal in the large dining area.
This property presents excellent value and is fully functional and ready to move into. Located close to all shops, amenities and bus stops, what are you waiting for!
- Concrete brick rendered with tiled roof
- Security screens and alarm system
- Front and back doors both crimsafe
- Ducted air-conditioning zoned throughout with ceiling fans
- Artificial stone fireplace
- Well appointed kitchen with upright stove, rangehood Double pantry, pot drawers and overhead cupboards
- Filtered water in kitchen and throughout house
- Master bedroom with large robe and ceiling fan
- Renovated bathroom with large shower
- Separate toilet and separate laundry with rear porch
- Timber deck entertaining area
- Front brick fence offering security and privacy
- Newly repointed roof
- Single carport
With solid growth predicted for the Logan City area this property presents well to both the investor and the owner occupier alike.
Act fast as this opportunity will not last.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.