SOLD at AUCTION $1,770,000 - RECORD WOOLLOONGABBA SALE
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
SOLD BY GUNTHER & THE RAY WHITE STONES CORNER TEAM
May 23rd 2015
A crowd of over 200 watched 45 registered bidders push the bidding $620,000 past the reserve setting a new suburb high record!
Spacious family home on 810sqm over 2 lots!
You will be waiting a longtime for a better opportunity to secure a large family home, development site or just prime real estate to land-bank just moments from the Brisbane City.
The massive size of the north facing rear yard is only matched by the enormous potential on offer here.
• Total 810sqm, flat land
• 2 lots of 10m x 41m, 405sqm each lot
• Distance 2 kms to CBD
• Zoning Character Residential Infill
- Total area -
- 3 spacious bedrooms with BIRS
- 2 kitchens with gas stove
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 living rooms
- 2 dining areas
- 2 car garage & more off street parking
- 1 work shed
- Air/con units , window awnings
- Plenty of storage and additional areas
- Landscaped gardens & water tank
- Window and door security
- Construction slab, cavity brick ground level with brick veneer upstairs, tiled roof.
• Recently leased for $710pw, $36,920 p.a.
• Low maintenance.
Located in the Brisbane State High School catchment area and nearby St Laurence's College, Somerville House & QUT. Within walking distance to Major hospitals (Mater & PA), Park Road train station nearby (700m), Bus (150m) & The Gabba Cricket Ground (750m). The CBD only a few minutes away by car or Freeway access to both North and South motorways.
Woolloongabba continues to evolve to be a lively, vibrant inner city suburb.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.